Barilla Collezione Pappardelle All' Uovo 250g
Barilla Collezione Pappardelle All' uovo
Pappardelle, the largest of our egg pasta, originated in Tuscany in the centre-north of Italy, where it is found in many traditional recipes. The name also originates from the Tuscan dialect, the verb "pappare" means eating with childish joy and pleasure.
PERFECT FOR ...
Pappardelle is an elegant ribbon-like shape, measuring approximately 13mm across. This generous pasta is ideal to enhance rustic sauces, traditionally a thick rabbit ragu, but equally a slow-cooked meat of any kind.
- Cooks in 7 minutes
- Great source of energy
- Low Glycemic Index, keeping you fuller for longer
- Made with 28% egg for rich, silky taste
- Kosher (Certified by K)
What's in Barilla Pappardelle?
- water ingredient (We use purified water in our products)
- Durum Wheat Semolina - Ground from durum wheat grains
- Egg - We only use cage free eggs