- 400 g white chocolate (roughly chopped or divided into squares)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 packet of marshmallows (200 g)
- In a large bowl add the macadamia nuts, pistachios, cranberries and mix around. Add the marshmallows by cutting them into halves and quarters using a knife or scissors. Mix the ingredients around.
- Set up a heatproof bowl over a boiling pot of water and place the white chocolate into the bowl and melt the chocolate, using a spatula to mix around the white chocolate until its completely melted.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into a large bowl, add ¾ of the marshmallow and nut mix and combine the ingredients. Place this rocky road mixture into a square tray that is lined either with foil, glad wrap or baking paper. Pat the rocky road mixture down using a spatula or spoon then top with the remaining marshmallow and nut mix.
- Place the tray in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove the rocky road from the tray and foil after it has solidified then cut into pieces.
Prep time: 10 minutes and 2 hours refrigeration time
Cook time: 5 minutes
Makes: 12 pieces of rocky road.