Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: n/a
- ¼ Seedless Watermelon
- 1 Cup Super Food Mix (The Market Grocer)
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Cut the watermelon in half lengthways. Then cut it across into 3cm wedges, set aside.
- Place the super food mix into a small food possessor or a blender and pulse until fine crumbs forms.
- Place the crumb mix on a plate.
- Take each wedge of watermelon and firmly press them on the crumb mix to make it stick on each of the sides of the watermelon. Place on a platter and serve with a drizzle of honey.