- 2 x Coco Tribe coconut yoghurt tubs
- 4 x cups mixed berries (frozen berries in packet)
- 4 tbsp. coconut sugar (or sweeten with 2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup)
- 4 tsbp. chia seeds
- 1 x punnet of strawberries (fresh)
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- Place the frozen mixed berries into a medium pot and add the sugar. Cook on a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and continue stirring occasionally, cooking for another 15 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and use a hand blender to blend the softened berries and create a smooth mixture. Add the chia seeds and mix through. Transfer the mixture to a sterilized jar or allow to cool in the pot and serve once room temperature.
- Serve the mixed berry chia jam in small cups or mini bowls with the Coco Tribe yoghurt. Top with fresh strawberries and flaked almonds.
Prep time: 5 minutes.
Cook time: 20 minutes.
Makes: 6 small servings or 3 large servings.