Australians love receiving product samples. An overwhelming 86% of people (including 91% of females and 90% of younger families) like receiving product samples with Food or drink product samples being the most sought-after (79%).
One in four Australians who sampled a product went on to purchase it. Younger families (39%) and full-time employees (29%) are more likely to purchase a product once they have tried the sample. 68% of Australians would be more likely to purchase a product if they had tried it first.
Sampling is not just a great way to generate feedback for brands but it promotes brand awareness and helps boost sales.
You may sample at any of our stores where your product is ranged, as long as you book your preferred schedule via the link at the bottom of the page. Please be mindful though that we require at least 2 weeks lead time and can only allow last minute bookings in rare instances. You may read our full terms and conditions below.
If you are unsure which stores stock your products, please contact the relevant buyer.
Harris Farm Market Locations and Contact Details
|Harris Farm Bondi Beach||61-79 Hall Street||BONDI BEACH||NSW||2026||9394 3280|
|Harris Farm Bondi Westfield||
Level 1 Westifeld
500 Oxford St,
|BONDI JUNCTION||NSW||2022||9389 9354|
|Harris Farm Boronia Park||126-128 Pittwater Road||BORONIA PARK||NSW||2111||9394 3260|
|Harris Farm Bowral||76 Station And Bowral Sts||BOWRAL||NSW||2576||4862 7999|
|Harris Farm Broadway||Lower Ground Level Shop 6 - Broadway Shopping Centre Bay Street||BROADWAY||NSW||2007||9212 6768|
|Harris Farm Cammeray||Stockland Mall 450 Miller Street||CAMMERAY||NSW||2062||9950 4111|
|Harris Farm Drummoyne||121 - 125 Victoria Road||DRUMMOYNE||NSW||2047||9394 3232|
|Harris Farm Erina||Shop T324/325 Erina Shopping Centre Terrigal Drive||ERINA||NSW||2250||4365 4244|
|Harris Farm Glendale||Pad02 Stockland Glendale 387 Lake Rd||GLENDALE||NSW||2285||4014 9888|
|Harris Farm Leichhardt (Norton St Grocer)||Shop B1, 51-57 Norton Street||LEICHHARDT||NSW||2040||9572 7511|
|Harris Farm Lindfield||43 Lindfield Avenue||LINDFIELD||NSW||2070||83109773|
|Harris Farm Manly||259 Pittwater Rd||MANLY||NSW||2095||9394 3240|
|Harris Farm Mona Vale||Pittwater Place Shopping Centre 10 Park St||MONA VALE||NSW||2103||9998 4111|
|Harris Farm Mosman||Shop12 Bridgepoint Shopping Centre 1-3 Brady Street||MOSMAN||NSW||2088||9968 1228|
|Harris Farm Orange||Shop 3 Orange Arcade 150 Summer Street||ORANGE||NSW||2800||6361 0999|
|Harris Farm Pennant Hills||4 Hillcrest Road||PENNANT HILLS||NSW||2120||9481 0439|
|Harris Farm Potts Point||The Village Centre Lower Ground Level 24-30 Springfield Ave||POTTS POINT||NSW||2011||9394 3220|
|Harris Farm Randwick||Shop 11/73 -109 Belmore Road||RANDWICK||NSW||2031||9399 8296|
|Harris Farm St Ives||Shop 35-36 St Ives Shopping Village 166 Mona Vale Road||ST IVES||NSW||2075||9394 3262|
|Harris Farm Willoughby||Shop 10 201-207 High Street||WILLOUGHBY||NSW||2068||9958 5520|
In-Store Demo/Sampling Booking - Terms and Conditions
- All demonstrations are at the approval of Harris Farm Markets Marketing Department. All bookings made via the booking page are considered confirmed unless otherwise advised. We will require at least 2 weeks lead time where possible.
- Demonstrations are booked on a first come first serve basis. In the event your demonstration date or time are unavailable, Harris Farm Markets will do its best to reschedule on the next available day/time.
- It is preferred at least two weeks notice is given of any demonstration occurring.
- Samples/products being demonstrated must be supplied by the demonstrator. If Harris Farm Markets supplies are required for the demonstration they must be purchased and paid for in full prior to the demonstration commencing.
- It is the responsibility of the demonstrating company to ensure they have adequate stock levels of product available for sale at the relevant store they are demonstrating at by notifying the buying team at the time of booking and contacting the store a day or two before the scheduled demonstration. The relevant Harris Farm Buyer should be notified if this is not the case or look to demonstrate an in stock product.
- All demonstrations can only be done in-store once the Promotional Taste Test Checklist has been filled up. DOWNLOAD COPY
- Harris Farm Markets does not provide equipment for demonstrations other than electricity outlets & basic set up facilities (including kitchen, tap, kettle & microwave). It is a requirement that you provide your own equipment such as sampling tables, etc.
- Upon arrival at the store, staff doing demonstrations is required to have announced presence to store management on entry.
- In the event of cancellations - please inform the store manager where the demonstration is occurring & In Store Marketing email address email@example.com. Should there be stock wastage resulting from demo cancellations, we reserve the right to deemed wasted products claimable to supplier.
- We reserve the right to reject and/or cancel any booking for any valid reason at our discretion.
- By submitting the online booking form, you agree to the terms and conditions laid out in this page.
Note: If the button is not working, copy and paste the following link to your browser: