Harris Farm Markets Win $500 Cold Hard Cash a Week (“Promotion”)
Full Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to enter and details of the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 12.00am AEDST on 1st September 2014 and ends at 11.59pm AEDST on 28th September 2014 (“Promotion Period”). Entry into this Promotion is only open to New South Wales permanent residents aged 18 years and over. Promotion is only valid for purchases made at Harris Farm Markets online store harrisfarm.com.au during the Promotion Period.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, any participating Harris Farm Markets store and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including a entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
How to Enter
- *To be eligible to enter, individuals must shop at Harris Farm online during the promotional period. All transactions from the Harris Farm online store from the corresponding week of the promotional period will be placed in the weekly draw to win $500 cash. All entrants permit to being signed up to the Harris Farm Database as a requirement of entry. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction and receipt number/or order number; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their original promotional receipt/s (showing the receipt/order number number used to enter) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- All transactions from harrisfarm.com.au (entries) in the corresponding promotional period week will be entered into the weekly prize draw. Each weekly draw will be conducted at Harris Farm Markets Pty Ltd of Warehouse W, Sydney Markets, Flemington NSW 2129. Draws will occur on the 8th September (from entries 1/09/14-7/09/14), 15th September (from entries 8/09/14-14/09/14), 22nd September (from entries 15/09/14-21/09/14), & 29th of September(from entries 22/09/14-28/09/14) at 12.00pm.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- All draw winners will be notified by telephone and/or email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw, and their names will be published at www.harrisfarm.com.au on 2 October 2014.
The weekly prize is $500 cash. There is one weekly draw each week of the 4 week promotional period. Total prizepool is $2,000. The prize winners must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the prize is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the weekly prize that the weekly prize winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 14 October 2014 at 12pm AEST at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner/s, if any, will be notified by telephone and/or email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name/s will be published at harrisfarm.com.au on 17 October 2014.
- Total prize pool value is $2,000.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person whose name is entered online provided the person is a New South Wales permanent resident of at least 18 years of age.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Harris Farm Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 79 093 040 754) of Warehouse W, Sydney Markets, Flemington NSW 2129.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/14/06607