The Broth Sisters Chicken Bone Broth 500ml
The Broth Sisters Chicken Bone Broth
If you’re looking for Australia’s BEST TASTING chicken broth - you’ve found it!
We all know the legendary healing properties of a “good” chicken soup - there’s nothing quite like it for nourishing comfort. The Broth Sisters set out to make the world’s BEST.
We start with organic ingredients - free range, chemical and antibiotic free chicken, organic vegetables, filtered water, hand-harvested pink lake salt from the Grampians, home grown herbs. Then, taking a traditional approach and following our family’s generational method, we cook it low and slow - every batch is simmered for at least 24 hours.
The result - a broth that you will love with every sip!
Infused with herbs and spices, this is perfect to enjoy on its own, or add it to your cooking for a tasty addition of goodness.
- Hand crafted using local & ethically sourced ingredients including chicken bones from free-range chickens (chemical-free, hormone-free, antibiotic-free), filtered water, organic vegetables, fresh homegrown herbs, organic apple cider vinegar, Mount Zero Pink Lake salt and black peppercorns.
- FODMAP friendly, does not contain onion or garlic.
- Highly gelatinous.
- Preservative free.
- Gluten free.
- Low sodium
- Paleo and KETO friendly.
- Recyclable glass jars (refrigerated).
- Lovingly packaged in recycled cardboard with biodegradable tape as part of our sustainability commitment to low/no waste.
- Our broth and vegetable stocks are made by flavour fanatics who have spent a lot of time and love creating the most delicious and nutritious bone broth in Melbourne.