The Broth Sisters Beef Bone Broth 500ml
The Broth Sisters Beef Bone Broth
Slow and steady wins the race. 48 hours slowly simmered to perfection. It’s good to the bone and unlike like most bone broths on the market, it’s more than just bones. Made just as you would at home. Flavour packed with fresh garden herbs and vegetables and a whole lot of love! Ready to sip.
Melbourne’s original and best traditionally prepared bone broth. Your local choice.
- Premium quality bones sourced through Provenir who provide the highest welfare meat available in the Australian market place, grass-fed, free range and processed on-farm. Their beef has no added hormones, herd antibiotics or intensive feed lots and has exceptional taste.
- HALAL certified beef bones.
- Slow simmered for 48 hours to maximise extraction of nutrients.
- Hand crafted using local & ethically sourced ingredients including pastured beef, filtered water, organic carrot & celery, seasonal home grown herbs, organic apple cider vinegar, Mount Zero Pink Lake salt and black peppercorns.
- FODMAP friendly, does not contain onion or garlic.
- Highly gelatinous.
- Preservative free.
- Gluten free.
- Paleo and KETO friendly.
- Low sodium
- Recyclable glass jars (refrigerated).
- Our broth and vegetable stocks are made by flavour fanatics who have spent a lot of time and love creating the most delicious and nutritious bone broth in Melbourne.