ENTRIES CLOSE: 29.06.14
CONDITION OF ENTRY: Comment on competition post
MULTIPLE ENTRIES: Not accepted
ENTRY MECHANISM: Email
WINNERS SELECTION: 03.07.14 12PM AEST Judges decision
WINNER ADVERTISED: 10.07.14 Harris Farm Website
PRIZES AVAILABLE: 14x Maggie Beer Celebrations Hamper valued at $120 each
VALID AT: Participating Harris Farm Stores – St Ives, Mosman, Bondi Junction, Willoughby, Broadway, Penrith, Manly, Mona Vale, Bowral, Cammeray, Potts Point, Boronia Park, Bondi Beach and shoppers on harrisfarm.com.au
PROMOTER: Maggie Beer & Harris Farm Markets Ltd
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. You are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions if you take steps to participate in this promotion.
2. You may only participate in this promotion if you are an Australian resident aged 15 years or over and you are not an employee of the Promoter or agency associated with this promotion (or a member of an employee’s immediate family).
Immediate family member means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent,uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.You warrant that you are eligible to participate if you take steps to participate in this promotion.
3. This promotion commences at 09:00am AESTon Monday 02.06.14 and closes at 11:59am AEST on Sunday 29.06.14 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, you must do so during the Promotional Period.
a) Simply purchase any Maggie Beer stock or soup product (Chicken Stock 500mL, Beef Stock 500mL, Veg stock 500mL, Sweet Potato, Pear & Ginger Soup 500mL, Pea & Ham Soup 500mL, Minestrone Soup 500mL, Pumpkin, Verijuice & Mascarpone Soup 500mL) at any participating* Harris Farm Markets Store & tell us in 25 words or less your favourite Maggie Beer Product and Why? Entry is via email either by scanning the QR Code on Promotional material and completing the prompted information or sending a email to email@example.com with entrants full name, store of purchase, phone number, response to question and email address. As a condition of entry all entrants will automatically be subscribed to the Harris Farm Markets weekly e-newsletter offering exclusive weekly specials, competitions, recipes and more. Entrants must retain original purchase receipt/s as proof of purchase. Limit 1 entry per transaction.
*Participating stores are St Ives, Mosman, Bondi, Willoughby, Broadway, Penrith, Manly, Mona Vale, Bowral, Cammeray, Potts Point, Boronia Park, Bondi Beach and shoppers on harrisfarm.com.au
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Errors,omissions or incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will only be accepted at the Promoter's discretion and may be deemed invalid.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter
8. All eligible entries will go into the Participant Draw. The Participant Draw will take place at 12 noon AEST on 03.06.14 at Harris Farm Markets Limited, Warehouse W, Parramatta Road, P.O Box 57 Sydney Markets NSW 2129. The Promoter's decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries.
9. The drawn entrants will be announced on the Harris Farm Markets website on 10.07.14 and winners must supply their postal address via a private message in order to receive their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserve entries and record them in order in the case of an invalid entrant, as set out in Clause 5.
10. The best entry for each participating store* as judged by the Promoter will each win a Maggie Beer Celebrations Hamper valued at $120
11. Each individual prize is valued at $120 and is non-transferable.
12. Any additional costs associated with participating in the promotion are your responsibility, including any cost associated with accessing any promotional website, which is dependent on your Internet service provider used.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that has been lost or stolen, spent or otherwise dispersed once awarded to the winner.
14. If a prize remains unclaimed after 30.07.14, an unclaimed prize draw will take place with any remaining prize/s amount drawn by the Promoter.
15. You consent to the Promoter using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event you are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted bylaw (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit,exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Actor similar consumer protection laws irrelevant States or Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, all liability of each of the Promoter and its affiliates(including their respective officers, employees and agents) is excluded (including negligence) and none of them is liable for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion including arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late,lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;(e)any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
19. Any clause of these Terms and Conditions which is fully or partly void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions continue in force.
20. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Without limiting the foregoing, your personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement. You should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is Harris Farm Markets Limited (ABN 79093 040 754) of Warehouse W, Parramatta Road, P.O Box 57 Sydney Markets NSW 2129.Telephone: (02) 9394 3166.