START DATE: 12.09.14
ENTRIES CLOSE: 25.09.14
CONDITION OF ENTRY: Entrants must submit their weirdest finds or tastiest Imperfect Picks creations on Facebook or Instagram. Simply hashtag their images with #IMPERFECTPICKS to #WIN a $100 voucher for Harris Farm Markets. The best entry each week at judges discretion wins.
MULTIPLE ENTRIES: Not accepted
ENTRY MECHANISM: Email
WINNERS SELECTION: 19.09.14 & 26.09.14 12PM AESTJudges decision
WINNER ADVERTISED: 19.09.14 & 26.09.14 on Harris Farm Facebook
PRIZES AVAILABLE: 2 x $100 Harris Farm Vouchers
PROMOTER: Harris Farm Markets Ltd
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. You are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions if you take steps to participate in this promotion.
2. You may only participate in this promotion if you are an Australian resident aged 15 years or over and you are not an employee of the Promoter or agency associated with this promotion (or a member of an employee’s immediate family).
Immediate family member means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent,uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.You warrant that you are eligible to participate if you take steps to participate in this promotion.
3. This promotion commences at 09:00am AEST on Friday 12.09.14 and closes at 11:59am AEST on Thursday 25.09.14 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, you must do so during the Promotional Period.
Entrants must submit their weirdest finds or tastiest Imperfect Picks creations on Facebook or Instagram. Simply hashtag their images with #IMPERFECTPICKS to #WIN a $100 voucher for Harris Farm Markets. The best entry each week wins. Competition closes September 26th
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Errors,omissions or incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will only be accepted at the Promoter's discretion and may be deemed invalid.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter
8. All eligible entries will go into the Participant Draw. The Participant Draw will take place at 12 noon AEST on 03.06.14 at Harris Farm Markets Limited, Warehouse W, Parramatta Road, P.O Box 57 Sydney Markets NSW 2129. The Promoter's decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries.
9. The drawn entrants will be announced on the Harris Farm Markets Facebook on 9.09.14 & 26.09.14 and winners must supply their postal address via a private message in order to receive their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserve entries and record them in order in the case of an invalid entrant, as set out in Clause 5.
10. The best entry each week as judged by the Promoter will each win a $100 Harris Farm Voucher.
11. Each individual prize is valued at $100 and is non-transferable.
12. Any additional costs associated with participating in the promotion are your responsibility, including any cost associated with accessing any promotional website, which is dependent on your Internet service provider used.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that has been lost or stolen, spent or otherwise dispersed once awarded to the winner.
14. If a prize remains unclaimed after 30.10.14, an unclaimed prize draw will take place with any remaining prize/s amount drawn by the Promoter.
15. You consent to the Promoter using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event you are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted bylaw (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit,exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Actor similar consumer protection laws irrelevant States or Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, all liability of each of the Promoter and its affiliates(including their respective officers, employees and agents) is excluded (including negligence) and none of them is liable for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion including arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction(whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late,lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;(e)any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
19. Any clause of these Terms and Conditions which is fully or partly void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions continue in force.
20. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Without limiting the foregoing, your personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement. You should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is Harris Farm Markets Limited (ABN 79093 040 754) of Warehouse W, Parramatta Road, P.O Box 57 Sydney Markets NSW 2129.Telephone: (02) 9394 3166.